WEBSITE PRODUCT MANAGER- ASSEST MANAGEMENT BUSINESS
UP TO £55,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a highly entrepreneurial asset management business, the business has made substantial investment into its marketing and technology, and they are looking for a Website Product Manager to join their busy marketing and communications team, based in central London.
The business is looking for a determined and curious individual who will manage their client-facing websites across all segments and geographic locations.
You will be responsible for managing the web development pipeline; gathering business requirements and working with developers and the business to ensure that the product is fit-for-purpose. You will also be responsible for the organisation's approach to SEO, from both a technical and a content (advice) perspective and keeping up to date with industry best practice for website UX, functionality and features.
- Manage ongoing website development; including gathering and documenting requirements, communicating to developers, and ensuring adequate QA and testing is in place
- Assemble and manage new websites and mid-level to complex webpages within the CMS (Jahia)
- Manage workflow with internal digital design and development teams
- Use data, analytics and user experience expertise to suggest improvements to the websites
- Oversee website publishing and development processes
- Disseminate web performance insights and content trends to various business units
- Assist the Content Publishing Associate and Email Specialist during busy times
- Implement their SEO technical requirements, alongside developers
- At least 3+ years of experience as a web product manager in financial services marketing role or in digital-first global companies
- Proven experience defining product specifications, creating website roadmaps, acting as a product manager, and working directly with engineering teams.
- Proven experience with an always-on SEO (technical and content) strategy
- Experience with large, multi-product, multilingual websites
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to set goals, effectively prioritize activities based on impact, and thrive in a high-growth environment.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.