Website Marketing Coordinator
Up to £35,000 per annum - (DOE)
Carter Murray have partnered with a well-known and highly reputable brand within the Hospitality sector who are seeking an experienced and creative Website Marketing Coordinator to join their newly formed HR and employee branding marketing function based at their top class HQ in Buckinghamshire 2 days a week and 3 days from home.
The purpose of this role is the management of the careers website, CMS management, SEO activity and video and media production.
- Take ownership of the careers website including all content and pages.
- Owning the candidate application journey with understanding and implementation of optimisation practices.
- Manage all updates, improvements and enhancements to the website via the CMS platform.
- Support with building and management of landing pages.
- Reporting on key website metrics.
- Driving SEO agenda.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with website hosting partner, identifying bugs and managing enhancements.
- Improvements to the candidate application process.
Skills & Experiences
- Understanding customer/candidate journey optimisation techniques.
- Experience of SEO and tools used to improve performance.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML and ability to amend basic code.
- Website integration experience
- Video and picture editing skills.
If you think this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.