A global consumer multinational company based in South East Asia is looking to hire an experienced Trade Marketing Director. Having experienced significant growth in the past few years, they are looking for strong talent like you to join their company and further expand the company's footprint in the region.
- Develop and execute the commercial strategy, working with category managers and senior leaders to develop promotional strategy
- Maintain excellence across the business unit
- Lead key initiatives for all in-store categories, strengthening brands, optimizing product assortment and promotional strategy.
- Lead and mentor a high performing and dynamic team
- Develop and implement key strategies for customers in line with company direction
- Build and foster long-term partnerships with key clients and customers to exceed revenue targets
- Ongoing competitive analysis of key market trends to support sales function to ensure a strong market position for the business unit
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal
- At least 8 years' experience in FMCG/Retail industry in Trade Marketing role
- Proven track record in leading and developing high performing teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with key stakeholders globally
- Sound analytical skills and eye for detail
- Experience managing trade spend budgets and P&L
If you are the outstanding talent this company is looking for, send in your CV to email@example.com today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.