A thriving multinational Telecommunications company is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to act as a point of escalation for pre-sales technical support and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and smooth delivery. This role will be based in Shanghai, China.
- Work closely with sales account managers, post-sales teams, other cross-functional units, and customers and vendors throughout the sales cycle to ensure successful sales
- Create technical solution presentations, conduct technical trainings, and offer updates and consultancy services to customers
- Run testing and solution evaluations, and generate proposals to give product and solution recommendations
- Maintain a good working relationship with vendors and customers at all times
- Has at least 5 years of relevant pre-sales experience
- Effectively bilingual in both English and Mandarin and has excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Possess CCNP and ACNP, or other related certification
- Experience in creating proposals and presenting these technical solutions to clients in both English and Mandarin
- Able to and has experience in designing large enterprise networks
- Must come with knowledge and practical know-how of: LAN, WAN, STP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, Multicast and IPv6, Data Centre, Local load balancer, Network Virtualization, SDA, NFV, VMware and Cloud Networking solutions.
- Have experience in proposing the following SDWAN solutions - Cisco Viptela, VeloCloud, SilverPeak, Versa, Fortinet, Cato Network.
- Having experience in Network security solutions like Firewall is a bonus
If you feel like you are up for this challenge, shoot your CV over to email@example.com to kickstart an initial discussion today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.