Social Media Manager
Up to £63,000 per annum - (DOE)
Carter Murray have partnered with a well-known and highly reputable brand within the Hospitality sector who are seeking an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join their newly formed HR and employee branding marketing function based at their top class HQ in Buckinghamshire 2 days a week and 3 days from home.
The purpose of this role is being responsible for the delivery of the social media strategy for all employer brand activity to meet targeted recruitment needs as well as build out the brand externally to reflect internal culture.
- Be responsible for driving the internal careers social media calendar and channels by creating clear and concise content plans to support targeted hiring campaigns.
- Being creative and devising new and innovative ways to increase engagement through existing and new channels.
- Be the lead on storytelling through the creation and sourcing of video and social content that engages external talent to the brand.
- Managing the strategy and set up of organic and paid social campaigns.
- Lead of social channel reporting, tracking and managing content down the funnel to measure impact.
- Oversee careers website maintenance and development - creating landing pages for content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Coach, support and upskill Social Media Coordinator.
- Ensuring to always be on top of competitor activity.
- Be the go to person for all things social media.
Skills & Experiences
- Experience of managing social media campaigns across multiple platforms, including both organic and paid.
- Ability to translate the talent attraction strategy and key priorities in to an efficient and robust social media plan.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build a story.
- Deliver creative copywriting and content with knowledge and experience of creating different content formats.
- Knowledge of 3rd party social media posting platforms.
- Video and image creation and editing skills with experience of softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Permier Pro.
If you think this role is for you then please apply today - applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.