- Great Team Culture
- Good Learning Exposure
- Digital Product Career
My client is one of Hong Kong's leading property developer. They are currently looking for an all-rounded UI/UX talent to support Group to BU levels, you will be exposed to the full spectrum of UI/UX functions for web and mobile platforms. You will play a critical role in the digital transformations the company.
- Translate ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, user stories, user journeys and optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Support UX/UI design on platforms, web and mobile as well as creative design including but not limited to photo retouch, design layout and other supporting materials to marketing team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Responsible for project management including progress tracking, resources and budget management.
- Degree holder or above in a relevant design discipline from reputable university
- A minimum 5 years in agency with focus in UX/UI/Digital product experience with a portfolio showcasing a variety of projects and a design flair.
- Proficient in Adobe CS, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Fluent in UX design software such as Adobe XD, InVision and UXPin. Knowledge and experience in After Effects and Premiere Pro a bonus.
- Fluent in Chinese and English
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.