Senior Product Marketing Executive
£38,000 - £42,000 + Shares/Equity
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a growing B2B SaaS brand who are seeking to add a Senior Product Marketing Executive to their marketing team based in Central London. This is an exciting time to be joining this brand, with a number of new hires joining in recent months leading to a new funding round coming in Q3.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about working for a forward thinking and innovative technology company, be someone who thrives on the lots of autonomy and the opportunity to play a significant part in the direction of the business.
- Be able to effectively communicate a specific story and vision for all products across external and internal channels.
- Manage and develop the go-to-market strategy for new product feature launches.
- Build a close working relationship with the Product Engineering team and your own designated Product Manager.
- Produce high quality content (emails, blogs and website content) that engages the target customer base and generates inbound leads.
- Be involved in planning and development of the editorial calendar and regular newsletter communications.
- Content creation is a big part of this role, so bringing excitement around industry news, coupled with the ability to produce original, intriguing, thought-provoking pieces of content would be a big plus!
The start-up culture means everybody's contribution matters and is celebrated. Ambitious goals are set and they are proud of their ability to deliver those through smart working.
- Pace. They are growing. Get on board fast and be part of the journey. No two days are the same. You won't get bored.
- Having a real impact on an award-winning and fast-growing company, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- 25 days holiday on top of public holidays as well as one day a year to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Share options, an annual learning budget of £250, access to Perkbox, and a bunch of other great benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.