Senior Marketing Manager - Digital (12-month FTC)
£52,000 - £56,000 per annum
Carter Murray are partnered with a leading health and wellbeing brand who are a leading name in their field. They have a vacancy for a Senior Marketing Manager with Digital experience to join their leadership team on a 12-month FTC.
This is a hybrid and varied role that will be sat within the Acquisition team and managing a department of 5 experienced team members you will be experienced across web content and optimisation, product ownership as well as line management.
Sitting within the Acquisition team, your role will be to lead the website content roadmap and optimisation strategy for all websites across the UK and Europe. Working with internal stakeholders you will define and plan digital transformation initiatives that will create first class customer experiences that drive sales growth through the website.
The Senior Marketing Manager will act as the key driver of change within the wider marketing team, sharing insight across the team creating a test and learn culture and developing and sharing content that engages prospects.
This role has five direct reports spanning conversion rate optimisation, digital content and SEO, web analytics and product ownership, as well as agency management across these areas.
- Leading the optimisation of the website to increase conversion rates, working alongside an experimentation specialist to enhance customer/user experience.
- Management of the digital marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Managing the digital marketing roadmap and strategy.
- Supporting the Digital Content Managers to lead and deliver the SEO strategy across the UK and Europe.
- Working with Digital Content Managers to define and deliver a holistic content strategy that supports the brand position and communicates the value proposition to prospects, driving organic traffic.
- Manage the content team to support initiatives across both Marketing and Digital.
- Support Web Analyst to deliver analysis and reporting across the acquisition team that provides insight into our acquisition activities including PPC, Display and social advertising.
- Management of external agencies.
- Monitor competitors' activities as well as technological and market trends and report learnings to the business to support inspiration and challenge the status quo.
- Minimum of 7 years digital marketing experience including: digital content, experimentation, and analytics
- Excellent understanding of website development and product ownership
- Excellent understanding of SEO and developing digital content strategies
- Experience of web analytics including using Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience building business cases working with digital product teams to deliver website developments
- Ability to proactively manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically whilst delivering operationally
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- Fluency in Word, Power Point and Excel
- Optimizely experience a plus
- CMS experience is a plus
- Experience in Scrum/Agile a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.