MARKETING MANAGER- FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY
An exciting opportunity to work within a growing, business-to-business financial consultancy firm based in the heart of London. After being founded in 2009, they now have almost 300 employees across 4 offices within the UK, working closely with 5000 UK businesses each year to maximize benefits from innovation funding schemes.
Within this role, the successful candidate will work closely with the UK Managing Director and various teams to aid the growth of the business domestically whilst also having plenty exposure and access to senior management and the autonomy to define the domestic application of the groups marketing strategy. They will also own your own marketing budget and represent the UK at senior level meetings.
- Develop the UK's value proposition and USP in line with market positioning and customers benefits etc.
- Developing and implementing the bi-annual marketing action plan in line with business objectives.
- Overseeing the implementation of optimized, customer-centric digital user journeys to increase engagement, lead-conversion, and customer retention within the UK.
- Managing the website updates and improvements including SEO strategy implementation and performance.
- Managing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns across their digital channels e.g., Google Ad-Words, LinkedIn, and Twitter etc.
- Working closely with the sales and consulting teams to create customer-centric, relevant, and desirable content for all digital channels.
- Managing several virtual and physical events annually.
The successful candidate will be an experienced B2B marketer with demonstrated skills in developing multi-channel marketing campaigns, supporting sales activity through market analysis, audience segmentation and lead generation. They will also have a KPI-focused mindset, with the ability to evaluate detailed metrics and desire to improve campaign performance, an ability to build strong relationships with stakeholder and experience in database management and CRM systems.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.