SENIOR MARKETING ADVISOR- AUDIT
This is a great opportunity for experienced marketing professionals to work within a large global accounting firm in their Audit and Assurance Department in the heart of London, UK. The purpose of this role is to directly shape, drive and implement Business Development Activity, supporting the Audit Executive and Business Development manager to directly differentiate themselves from their competitors.
- Develop a key understanding of the key clients, prospects, and environment to create innovative campaigns to raise profile of the brand.
- Work with the partners to develop and deliver the stream's go to market strategy to support sector and regional audit growth plans.
- Be a champion and advocate the deployment of digital marketing channels and its integration into campaign management.
- Primary responsibility for website updates and use of social media channels.
- Champion the use of the CRM system, actively managing data quality.
The successful candidate will have strong marketing experience especially within integrated campaign management and a strong understanding of business development activities. If you would like any further information on this role, please do click the link below or email me at email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.