Senior Communications Marketing Manager - SaaS
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketeer to step into a growing SaaS company based in the heart of the city in London who boast an impressive number of clients to help them discover how they can improve, how they can grow effectively and identify what makes them special to their customers.
This organization is looking for a Senior Communications Marketing Manager who will be responsible for designing and implementing their marketing strategy in order to engage and retain existing customers and prospects throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Manage and implement the strategy of cross-selling and up-selling campaigns with their portfolio whilst working alongside the sales and customer success teams to help achieve annual renewal and expansion goals.
- Develop and optimize email campaigns to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Use data to show where they can improve in regard to email, copy, design and workflows and execute these ideas with strong strategy in place.
- Form strong relationships with key stakeholders to build content strategy, educating on product adoption and awareness for expansion.
- Working directly with content team to produce eye-catching marketing collateral helping educate and inform consumers throughout the product lifestyle, buyer journey etc.
- Creation of monthly reports to demonstrate the success for email campaigns but also highlight where and how they can improve.
- Open to experience across both B2B and B2C
- Passion for creating communication strategies that drive leads, sales, and growth
- Passion for driving customer engagement
- Experience using marketing sales and customer success technologies e.g., Salesforce
Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunities to get involved in wider working groups including charities, CSR, Mental Health, and Wellbeing.
- Plenty of room for Career Progression and enhancement.
- LinkedIn learning license, opportunity to develop expertise with 1000s of online courses.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.