SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - GLOBAL M&A INSURANCE PROVIDER
UP TO £65,000- £70,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with Europe's most innovative and multifaceted M&A insurance broking firm, who are looking for an ambitious Senior Business Development Executive to join their busy business development team, based in central London.
The business is looking to expand its private equity real estate business development team and it is now looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Executive to help grow the real estate book of business across the UK, Europe and Asia
- From a targeted list of real estate funds, lawyers and agents and your own network, you will be responsible for setting up relevant meetings, building new relationships and bringing in new business.
- You will sell across multiple product lines (W&I, Tax, Environmental, Title and Litigation). Working with specialists to help grow the book of business for each product line.
- Assisting in identifying relevant opportunities for new business generation, which will include assessing and mapping new markets, growth areas, entrants/prospects, trends and services.
- Client management responsibility for certain real estate relationships.
- Client stewardship responsibility to ensure that the deal teams are encouraging relationships and pursing opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience of the private equity real estate sector Strong business development skills, with proven ability to drive performance from key accounts and develop new relationships.
- Strong networking skills, with the ability to form relationships and drive brand presence.
- An understanding of real estate M&A - how deals are transacted and who are the key players.
- Quick learner who is keen to understand the nature of business, the products we they and how those products can make valuable contributions to real estate transactions.
- Good soft skills with ability to communicate across cultures.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.