A global architecture and design firm with an office in Shanghai are currently seeking a Regional Public Relations Manager. This role is to be based in Shanghai and will work in collaboration with the region's public relations specialist to create, research and write compelling content. This opportunity requires the candidate to be highly organized and must be comfortable in interacting with a dynamic and international environment.
What will you do
- Plan, create and execute the firm's PR and media relations program
- Create and collaterals including blogs, feature stories, byline articles, etc to increase the company's presence and branding
- Oversee other regional PR managers and other communications practice to build cross-functional PR activities and develop key vertical news or business publications
- Establish and maintain media contacts
- Drive leadership positioning through media strategies, conferences or other mediums
- Coordinate interviews and media training for key stakeholders within Gensler
- BA or equivalent in English, Content Writing, Journalism, Public Relations or related discipline is preferred
- Outstanding Communications (both writing and verbal) is a MUST. Fluency in English and Mandarin is mandatory
- Strong knowledge in copywriting and fact checking
- Strong organizational and intra-personal skills with self-motivator personality
- Previous experience working in/with media and PR is ideal
To learn more about this amazing opportunity please click APPLY
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.