A leading wood making manufacturer is looking for a seasoned Regional Marketing Manager to drive marketing efforts in the region. You will take charge in executing strategies and operations for the company while ensuring that they are in line with the company's vision and direction.
- Lead marketing efforts for Southeast Asia and Australia and identify key trends in each market, tailoring marketing strategies accordingly
- Drive internal events such as webinars, conferences, showcases, and exhibitions
- Plan and promote both online and offline campaigns and generate leads
- Monitor and drive consumer activity to the company's social media, and analyse customer engagement levels and market potential
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar industry in a B2B marketing function, of which 5 are in a managerial position
- Possesses a degree in Marketing or Design with a specialization in Communications and/or Branding
- CPA certification is desirable
- Existing global networks and contacts in the industry
- Proficiency in Adobe products
- Willingness and ability to travel as and when needed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
- Fluency in German is desirable
If you are keen to apply for this role, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.