Opportunity to join a leading, global architure and engineering firm in a Regaional Head of Marketing role. The position will lead all marketing and communications functions across Greater China and work closely with senior business leaders globally and regionally. The successful candidate will have experience building marketing teams and developing regional, integrated marketing strategy.
- Supports the development and execution of region specific marketing and business development strategies
- Develops annual marketing and business development strategies for the office, that align with overall office/region strategy
- Aligns marketing efforts to the established strategies for client accounts, practice areas and offices
- Identifies opportunities for leveraging thought leadership across the practice areas.
- Oversees lead generation and tracking as a relationship development process
- Implements defined success metrics against and tracks strategies for constant improvement
- Develops best-in-class team of marketing professionals
- Oversees, facilitates, or personally performs ongoing training in essential marketing skills
- Leads Professional Development conversations and works with local marketers to create opportunities for growth and development
- Conducts/organizes learning programs specifically focused on the development marketing staff
- Proofs, provides design reviews and other oversight and approval of all marketing deliverables
- Liaises with Reginal Managing Principals and Office Directors to identify gaps and find solutions to enhance the quality of work of the marketing function
- 10+ years marketing experience, leading teams regionally
- Strong understanding of the Greater China region
- Experience in the property, engineering or architecure sectors
- Proven ability building and developing teams
- Experience working in global organisational structures
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.