An international success story, our client is known globally for their loyal customer base and luxury skincare and cosmetics products. Sold in over 20 countries, they are now hiring for a commercially driven and people focussed National Retail Manager to join their head office team.
- You will have accountability to develop and implement the national retail strategy across all channels for the Australian market
- Lead, coach and mentor the retail team to ensure a high and consistent level of service is being maintained
- Facilitate sales meetings to review channel performance, KPIs and performance for all retail team members
- Training, mentoring and coaching all team members with effective retail practices to enhance performance, productivity and to set consistent service standards
- Plan and execute instore promotions activations to drive foot traffic and boost brand awareness and ROI
- Lead and inspire the customer in-store experience
The ideal profile
- Demonstrated experience in a Retail Area Sales Management, National Sales Management, or Retail Management capacity
- You have previously worked in a senior retail leadership role with a high people development focus
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external partners
- An understanding of the beauty market and consumer trends
- Open to change, up for a challenge, and driven by success
Click through to apply or contact Benny Lee : email@example.com | 02 9236 9063
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.