About the client
Our client is an enviable and well-loved European luxury accessories brand. Family owned and operated, the brand
has an understated and chic brand aesthetic.
You will be joining the brand at an exciting time, as they have recently set up their local subsidiary and are building out the team.
The Merchandise Planner will support the regional and local product strategy, focusing on sales and stock to allocate stock to stores. You wil work as a key team member to the Regional Merchandising Manager to facilite product flows to and from the country, as well as to and from the stores.
About the role
- Partner with the Regional Merchandising Manager on distribution and inventory strategy for new and existing doors through historical data and current sales trends
- Partner with the Regional Merchandising Manager to develop and review on a regular basis the allocation plan at SKU level
- Ensure initial allocation strategies for new product launches are achievable by providing fill rate analysis to cross functional teams
- Communicate to cross functional teams delivery schedules including any delays of stock into the warehouse
- Work with the local warehouse to move stock in and out of the warehouse following allocation or consolidation instructions
- Guarantee the respect and integrity of the product assortment coordinating inter store transfers
- Monitor shipments and coordinate product consolidations as requested
- Provide monthly sales, stock analysis and pending analysis to prepare monthly reorder, carry out ad-hoc market analysis
- Provide weekly and monthly feedback on availability ratio and months coverage
- Serve as the Australia market product expert, you are the local market link back to the regional office
What the client is looking for
- You have experience in Merchandise Planning or a Retail Allocation role with prominent retail brands
- Luxury industry experience is a plus but is not mandatory
- Highly analytical, you have strong planning and organisational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Pro-active and an active 'out of the box' mindset
- You are autonomous and enjoy working in a small team
Please reach out to Benny Lee on 02 9236 9063 or email@example.com to apply.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.