A global luxury jewelry brand with an office in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Media Communications Manager. This role is required to oversee the group business on media and performance analytics at a regional level. Candidates from media agencies or in-house with proven experience in media monitoring, PR and digital analytics are encouraged to apply.
- Report to the APAC Director and oversee media and performance analytics in the APAC region
- Capable of educating the use of analytics and reporting tools to improve communications and messaging
- Ability to identify communications opportunities with key stakeholders, such as media/digital/pr agencies
- Monitor media and digital marketing activities and form competitive strategies to create insights and analysis
- Support PR activities by providing tactical measurements of digital findings, KPIs and optimization
- Confident with internal and external stakeholder management as well as managing expectations
- Graduated with a Bachelor in Marketing, Media, Digital Marketing equivalent
- Previous experience in luxury fashion is a plus
- A mix of agency and in-house is highly preferred
- Proven experience in omnichannel marketing from paid to organic, or online to offline channels
- Strong presentation and pitching skills
- Knowledge in Adwords, Google Analytics, Marin, Salesforce and etc a plus
- Fluency in English, Cantonese/Mandarin. French would be a plus
Candidates with strong media and digital analytics are strongly encouraged to apply
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.