MARKETING TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (focus on digital events and social media) - FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our client a leading financial services business is looking for an experienced Marketing professional with strong experience in the Digital / Marketing technology area to join the global marketing function.
You will play a key role in supporting the global marketing team on a range of digital activities and projects including virtual events delivery and digital content distribution.
You'll need solid experience using MarTech tools such as Salesforce, email systems/marketing automation such as Stoneshot/Marketo/Pardot and experience managing virtual events (ideally using vendors such as BrightTALK, ON24 or similar)
- Project management of digital technology projects related to virtual events and communications technology for email and social media
- Use of client data set within salesforce in conjunction with support teams for external communications use
- Lead on aspects of digital marketing capability (websites, virtual events and video programme, email marketing, social media and the intranet)
- Project management of digital client communications
- Production of management information using digital analytics and Salesforce data
- Strong skills in the digital / marketing technology space gained in financial services.
- Experience running virtual events, using vendors such as BrightTALK, ON24 or similiar
- Experience of Salesforce is essential and its use in linking emails into lists etc
- Experience of using email systems such as Stoneshot or similar email marketing technology systems
- Project management experience
- Experience working with external vendors
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.