Carter Murray is looking for a Marketing Performance Manager for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry. Reporting to the Strategy Director, the role is to be based in KSA.
- Identify the business objectives and targets,
- Analyse marketing performance vs targets and provide the business with improvement recommendations and reports,
- Perform forecasts based on traffic driving activity and highlight key insights such as risks and opportunities to the business,
- Be a key partner across all growth marketing-related analytics efforts,
- Define and implement a growth roadmap knowledge,
- Develop group-wide growth and performance benchmarks, establish analytics and dashboarding for key performance criteria and maintain key performance metric reports that track the efficacy of different marketing variables and efforts,
- Identify new opportunities to drive incremental growth and analyse the individual customer acquisition costs.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6+ years of professional experience in marketing performance,
- Highly analytical, comfortable managing high volumes of data, pulling insights and analysis,
- Excellent project management skills including prioritization and planning,
- Engaging communication style and an ability to present complex information in a simple and accessible way,
- Track record of working across multiple geographies, or other international experience.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.