My client is an award-winning tech start-up in the personal care sector, connecting qualified caregivers, nurses, doctors and health organisations with smart technology, enabling on-demand holistic home and community-based caregiving. The leading health-tech platform operates in Singapore, Malaysia and most recently Australia.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for accelerating and scaling the business through excellent market positioning, content and distribution into the Australian market.
- Market positioning: Define, communicate & amplify the company's positioning and brand values, adapting the company's global marketing playbooks with a highly localised representation of the needs of its Care Recipients & Professionals
- Localise key channels: Partner closely with Performance Marketing & SEO teams
- Manage content production: Own & manage all local copywriting including assets on website, landing pages, media articles, flyers, in-app content, emails, creatives & more
- Manage content distribution /comms: Own & manage all local media relationships including but not limited to top-tier media, journalists, marketing partners & more
- Flawless execution: Alongside internal and external teams (agencies), coordinate & personally ensure the development of all the above in a timely & precise manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience in growth, and/or content marketing
- A natural storyteller, ability to connect to your audience in a personal, relatable & sincere way
- You're impact-driven and persistent, motivated by moving the needle meaningfully
- You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality
- Previous start-up experience an advantage, proven ability to build from scratch & adapt/learn effectively
- You're an absolute team player and self-accountable enough to understand the importance of being effective and reliable
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.