£40000 - £55000 per annum
Job ref :
seit 2 Monaten
Start date :
Are you an experienced Marketing professional, with a background in B2B Marketing? Are you strategic, yet hands-on, and experienced driving business leads? If you are looking to work for a high-growth business as part of a great team - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager for our client, a fast-growing media tech business who work within the educational sector. Their marketing team sits at the core of the business, with their B2B, lead generation and brand functions playing a pivotal role in connecting them with leading clients. They are looking for a new Marketing Manager with experience in lead generation and brand development to drive them forward!
The person in this role will build out their marketing function, working closely with the commercial and B2C communication teams to elevate their brand, develop their messaging to our 250+ clients and drive new business leads for the commercial team.
The key responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the strategic direction of our B2B and lead generation function, managing the budget, deciding on what channels we utilise and deciding on how best to achieve goals
- Effectively communicate offering with a wide range of sectors and audiences, delivering on brand messaging to stakeholders
- Develop strategies to optimise retention and growth with existing clients
- Set up marketing campaigns to reach new companies and sectors with the goal of increasing our lead generation
- Work with the commercial team to best utilise data to set up targeted conversion funnels and messaging
- Manage a Marketing Executive focused on lead generation and B2B communications
- Be responsible for our brand development and working with all marketing functions to ensure quality and consistency
You will have:
- At least three years of work experience in a marketing role
- Proven track record in developing and implementing an effective marketing strategy
- A track record of achieving targets relating to generation of leads and brand awareness
- Understand the effective use of different marketing channels across different customer segments
- Experience building and developing a brand
- Ability to create engaging content for emails, presentations and collateral
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high-growth, ambitious yet successful business, who offer great long-term progression and an amazing benefits package! Some benefits include: career progression, unlimited holiday, flexible working, open plan office with snacks, beer tap, regular socials and more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.