Are you a hands-on, driven and passionate Marketing professional, with a background working within hospitality? Do you have a broad marketing skillset across the full mix, including digital, comms, branding? Do you have experience working within the luxury space? If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to work for a reputable brand in an exciting new contract role - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a 6 month FTC for our client, a high-end, luxury yet vibrant hospitality group, who offer exceptional experiences and decadent dining. They are a growing company with luxury locations in London and Europe along with new international sites opening from 2022 onwards.
Reporting into and working closely with the MD & Marketing Consultant, you will be confident working autonomously, managing external agencies and being a hands-on marketing professional, able to execute a variety of campaigns across channels. We are looking for a driven marketer to bring their expertise and manage the communication channels for the restaurant brands across multiple sites. The role will encompass the day-to-day management of the full marketing mix, with emphasis on premium brand marketing, digital oversight, and implementing campaigns.
Duties will include:-
- Working closely with the Marketing Consultant to execute the agreed strategy and implement marketing initiatives and promotional activation's
- Tracking and managing the monthly marketing budget to ensure ROI is maximised on all marketing spend
- Supporting with the production of the social media content diary (with the marketing consultant and graphic designer) whilst proficiently managing the day-to-day posting, community engagement and running of all social media channels, across organic and social campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating the website content in the CMS with digital performance reporting
- With the resource of an external digital agency, managing digital advertising
We are looking for:-
- An experienced Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager, with a background ideally in luxury/high-end hospitality, hospitality or luxury retail
- 3-5 years' experience: you will bring expertise across the entire marketing mix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A broad range of marketing knowledge ( PR, Social Media, Digital, website CMS)
- Proven experience of developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
You're someone who is passionate about food and people. You thrive in a place where you feel like you're part of a family and can grow your career.
You are happy to work autonomously across various projects as well as being a team player in a high-paced environment. You are described as self-motivated, highly-organised, and having great attention to detail.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a beautiful brand and venue, as part of a successful and reputable hospitality group! Our client offers great benefits, a supportive and collaborative working environment. Please only apply if you are available immediately/at short-notice and can commit to the duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.