Are you an experienced, hands-on Marketing professional with broad skills across the full marketing mix? Do you have a background working with large scale, new property developments? If you are available immediately and looking for a varied role that offers full ownership in a standalone role - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager/Lead for our client, an industry-leading, highly successful property business; one of the largest privately owned property companies in the UK. They are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join them on an on-going, part-time interim basis to take on responsibility for an exciting new mixed-use, large development site.
You will work specifically on this scheme, to build and drive brand awareness and placemaking of the site, and positioning this as a new destination on the map. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience managing marketing for a large mixed-use or residential led development with experience in placemaking, to take ownership of the overall Marketing deliverables, brand, and really make a difference to the area, the community, and future buyers. This is a stand-alone marketing role, with agency support as required, working 3/4 days per week.
Duties will include:
- Deliver creative campaigns covering online, offline, digital, social media, PR, and events for the placemaking of a new mixed-use development.
- Collateral development and delivery - to ensure the delivery of creative collateral including brochures, fact sheets, stationary, floor plans etc.
- Advertising creative development and delivery - the delivery of advertising concepts into campaign.
- Create digital and social media campaigns - to be responsible for all social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), driving engagement with the local community.
- Development and delivery of visuals - to take ownership for delivering visuals including CGI's, videos, time-lapses, aerial video and photography etc.
- Development and delivery of signage - to take ownership for delivering all signage including hoarding, banners, building signage, vinyl graphics etc. and working with the site managers / project managers and construction directors to manage the logistics of site-specific marketing
- Buyer profile analysis and reporting - to evaluate who is buying and provide suggestions on how to tailor marketing activity to respond to this intelligence
- Brand guardian - ensure consistency and brand excellence across all branded materials and ensuring housebuilder are abiding by development branding restrictions
You will have:
- Extensive property marketing experience; 7+ years within marketing large-scale mix-use developments - essential
- Placemaking experience
- Excellent analytic and project management skills
- A strong creative outlook
- Proven ability to build a strong brand image through marketing
- The ability to work in a standalone role, leading on the strategy, budget & agency management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful business, taking ownership and driving the marketing plan for one of their newest large-scale development sites. Please only apply if you are available immediately/at short notice, and can commit to an on-going interim role. This site will feature 5,150 new homes over 262 hectares!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.