£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 from home)
Carter Murray are partnered with a reputable and well-known firm within their industry who are seeking to bring on board an experienced Events professional to join their already highly successful Central Marketing based in their London HQ.
Working across markets not only in London, but within Continental Europe, USA, Asia and Australia you will gain exposure to all aspect of recruitment marketing. You will work closely with an experienced team of Marketing Managers on the implementation of marketing strategies including social, content creation and email marketing. You will also be key to ensuring the marketing team and wider business are organised with respect to marketing, and key projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Overseeing internal marketing activities and procedures such as arranging team meetings and projects.
- Creating social media images such as LinkedIn tiles using Adobe and branded templates.
- Support the team with creating email campaigns, including the creation of marketing lists, email content and reporting on results.
- Keeping track of supplier agreements, ensuring you are aware of upcoming renewal dates and working with the wider team to ensure renewal meetings are booked.
- Audit and analyse any content that could be repurposed and produce an editorial calendar.
- Working closely with in-house Graphic Designer to create engaging content, briefing, proofing and providing feedback.
- Taking ownership of some aspects of the marketing team's processes; suggesting better ways to run them and taking ownership
- Support the Marketing Director and the rest of the team on ad hoc projects, as required
- 1-2 years' experience working in a marketing role, preferably a fast paced sales environment.
- Experience writing and proofing copy to a high standard. Strong written word is essential.
- Experience in social media, particularly LinkedIn and YouTube. Other platforms beneficial but not essential
- Experience with email campaign software; ClickDimensions experience highly desirable
- Experience of using a website CMS, such as WordPress
- Experience using survey tools, such as Survey Monkey or ClickDimensions
- Operational or administrative experience desirable
- Confident technical skills with Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Drive and ability to learn
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.