MARKETING EXECUTIVE- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
This Marketing Executive role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a world-leading economic consultancy firm who are looking to expand their Marketing team! With over 360 staff in 10 offices globally, they have tripled in size in the last 5 years alone and is a great opportunity for Marketing professionals who seek to build their careers within the professional services sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing Executive, the overall role will involve the delivery of the marketing programme, working closely with the marketing manager and another marketing executive involving all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Marketing support - Facilitating marketing support requests around templates, design, email support and guidance on best-practice implementation.
- Events planning and implementation - Assisting the marketing team with delivering the events programme, taking ownership of smaller events such as seminars, round-table dinners and corporate hospitality events.
- Digital support - Providing support around website updates, social media and email marketing planning, design and reporting,
- Internal communications - Supporting with the delivery of the internal comms programme, including the intranet, staff calls and emails.
- Sponsorship support - Logistical preparation, including organisation of exhibition stands, collateral and branded merchandise.
- Collateral development - Liaising with the Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and design functions to help produce and publish thought leadership and brochureware.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working in a Marketing Executive/Assistant role within a corporate environment, professional services or B2B. You will have experience in event management, strong communication skills- both written and verbal and be able to work independently and to develop ideas and projects without supervision as well as being effective in a team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.