MARKETING & EVENTS ASSITANT- INVESTMENT BANKING
UP TO £25,000- £30,000 + BENEFITS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a reputable investment bank that provides brokerage and financial advisory services for businesses in a multitude of industry sectors. The business is now looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Events Assistant to join a busy marketing team, based in their UK headquarters, central London.
The successful candidate will support the team on external and internal events and other marketing duties. The business is looking for an individual with events and marketing or admin experience, who is a team-player and is happy to get involved in the variety of tasks that come with the role.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Assisting with the planning and execution of the external events programme including: conferences, forums, breakfasts, dinners and lunches - a mix of in-person, virtual and hybrid events
- Sole ownership of smaller events
- Admin support with internal events including our charity partnership and social events
- Attend all events
- Assist with event packs, presentations, other event literature
- CRM system: Update attendee lists/schedules
- Ownership of the Peel Hunt charity day programme.
- Preparing marketing documents and communications
- CRM system: Email templates
- Maintaining the intranet - manage internal communications including intranet updates and screen content.
- Ad hoc updates to the website
- 1 year's events, admin, marketing experience
- Effective written and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications Desirable
- Degree: 2:1
- CRM database knowledge (ideally Singletrack / Salesforce)
- Experience within financial services
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.