United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams24000 - UAE Dirhams34000 per month + + beneifts
Job ref :
seit 3 Monaten
Start date :
Carter Murray Dubai are looking for a Luxury Accessories - Senior Buyer - for a leading multi national business that is experiencing growth.
This person will be responsible for implementation and delivery of the Luxury Category strategy for the business. This person is responsible for the day to day management of vendors and range management in terms of reviewing/managing existing product ranges.
This individual will be the local expert in knowing and anticipating the wants and needs of their customers. This is a critically important role in ensuring that retail standards and execution of the category buying strategy is implemented to the highest level in stores. Reporting to the Global Buying Manager, this role will work closely with the General Manager, Operations team, collaborating with colleagues to optimise local business unit performance in line with the Global Category Strategy.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Vendor Management
- Range reviews
- Sales performance
- Clearance activity
- Relationship building
Experience required includes:
* Proven experience in Retail Purchasing and/or Merchandising management.
* Proven experience in brand relationship management
* Strong understanding of merchandising financials, retail math and the ability to manage profitability
* Proven experience building profitable business in Knowledge of Open-to-Buy process
* Strong product sensibility and understanding of category brands
* Ability to analyse reports and draw conclusions/recommendations
* Ability to remain flexible and willing to change and challenge strategies, as business needs dictate
If you have buying experience for luxury accessories and you match the brief given please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.