A major re-seller of high-quality engineered control valves is searching for Key Account Manager to provide a high-quality customer service to their major clients hailing from the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemical, Mining & Power Generation industries. Experience selling or account managing process control valves is vital to succeed in this role.
Excellent basic salary, car allowance plus profit sharing bonus structure
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 to 5 years sales/account management experience in control valves
- Experience selling into mining, oil & gas, power generation & wastewater
- Strong capability to work autonomously
- Qualification in Engineering
- Hold a current Australian driver's license
- Provide a high-quality level of customer service to allocated key accounts
- Cover a large NSW territory that will involve visits as far as Newcastle
- Reporting directly into the NSW State Manager
- Conduct market analysis to relay back to the team
- Display awareness of competitor's product against your own
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.