Internal Communications Leader, 6 month contract initially with permanent opportunity expected.
A fantastic national organisation based across the UK and prevalent in all major cities are looking for an Internal Communications Leader with strong multi-channel experience to work closely with the Head of Comms in the implementation of new internal comms channels, a new intranet and new internal social communications tools.
This is a leadership position with 2 direct reports, initially this will be a 6 month contract but the projects will last longer than 6 months, so the expectation is that the role will then become permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate
- Outstanding internal communications background
- Management experience
- Data led, and able to analyse effectiveness of tools and internal projects
- Intranet and internal channel implementation, from tender to roll out and everything in-between
- Project management experience
- Someone with the ability to challenge status quo
- Experience of internal comms across a hard to reach workforce
You will have the ability to work fully remotely or at any of the National Hubs in fantastic offices and a supportive environment. Salary for this position is £44k + London Allowance of £2,700 (if applicable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.