I am working with one of the UK's leading independent real estate consultancy in their search for a talented Internal Communications Executive.
Supported by the Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, the Internal Communications Executive will be responsible for helping to execute all internal communication related activity, including the global intranet activity, events, and achievements, the promotion of the corporate message and general branding support.
- Confident and articulate; able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation, including senior level
- Have had both administrative and marketing or internal communications experience
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint software
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully work across a number of projects at one time
- Flexible, adaptable and a co-operative attitude; able to work as part of a team
- Pro-active, hands-on. Strong sense of self-motivation
- Strong sense of creativity and an eye for design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital channels (including social media) would be advantageous
Due to the high number of applicants, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please assume you have not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.