£40-50,000 pa 2-4 years' experience minimum
A leading retail property client with an impressive portfolio of major flagship retail destination and premium retail outlets are in search for a Insights Analyst to join the Central London team. This portfolio brings in over 400 million visitors per year across 14 countries housing the biggest brands in the retail world.
Reporting into the Group Head of Insights, this role will be crucial to providing the analysis and insight that drive crucial decisions across the business. Within this high performing team this person will:
- Undertake analysis from a variety of (economic, sector) external sources.
- Provide regular 'insight' outputs from sales and footfall databases to help guide day to day business management.
- Work with external providers on research programmes.
- Support wider business interrogating KPI and other datasets to drive strategic insights and direction for business.
- Develop forecasts from KPIs/external datasets where appropriate.
- Work with data providers and IT to ensure that data is delivered and managed in the most seamless manner for quick reference / interrogation across the company. Look to develop user friendly dashboards for stakeholders across the business to explore relevant datasets.
I am looking to speak to a degree qualified professional currently within a highly analytical role with a proven background in consumer research and data analysis. This role will require:
- Advanced excel skills (ability to swiftly aggregate data through formulas)
- Desire to learn and use data management/ insights software (salesforce, tableau, power Bi)
- Strong ability to interpret data intelligently and communicate clearly the meaning and implications of any analysis to relevant stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch via the link or email@example.com / 02073329632
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.