HEAD OF MEDIA RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS - WEALTH MANAGEMENT
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced media relations and communications professional to join our client, a new, high growth wealth management business to lead their communications efforts. This is a new role where you will lead the development of the external communications strategy, developing key messages and public profile, both with IFA businesses and with end clients and the wider consumer market. The role will initially be focused on external communications and media relations but will also incorporate internal communications
You'll be responsible for the
- Development of a media relations strategy to deliver key strategic messages externally.
- Define messaging relevant to media contacts
- Develop the organisation's public profile, raising brand awareness and understanding among target audiences.
- Work closely with the media on a proactive basis to build a strong presence in the market
- Direct and support internal communications, to ensure consistency and the maintenance of brand values.
- Maintain and deliver the communications strategy plan
- Manage agency and media relationships and direct their activities to ensure effective realisation of the communications strategy
- Support proposition and strategy colleagues in defining and implementing communications strategies to bring the brand to life
- Solid experience in a senior media relations or senior corporate communications role-though solid expertise in media relations is required
- Experience in the wealth management and/or retail investment market-with relevant financial media contacts both in the IFA and consumer sector
- Previous experience should ideally include some start up / challenger brand experience but this is not a pre-requisite
- Ability to operate at both a strategic level as well as being comfortable with tactical delivery
- Experience with listed businesses would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience in managing effective agency relationships
- Experience in budgetary management
Please send your cv to emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.