Our client is an international and expanding online marketplace in the automotive segment seeking to recruit an outstanding
Head of Commercial (m/f/d)
to support their continued growth at the HQ in Amsterdam.
You will be developing a global and regional commercial strategy for the proposition in international and local trade.
- Establishing strong connections to the German market and generating new customers and partners - from large OEMS, to medium-sized international and local dealerships, to small dealers and operators
- Manage sales, customer happiness and content moderation teams
- Collaborate closely with product & tech teams to bring customer feedback into the product
- Collaboration with Finance and BI team to set the right commercial framework
- Develop diligent tracking for team performance
- Update to leadership team on results, insights and drawbacks
- Balance startup mentality of agility with need for rigor and structure
- Collaborate with sales team in different markets to refine local trade
- Experience of a minimum of 6-8 years in sales, of which 2+ years in a lead role
- "Get your hands dirty" and go out into the field yourself to acquire new German customers
- Strong connections to the German automotive industry
- You have worked in a tech environment before and have influenced software products to turn your customer and industry insight into a tech solution
- Bring the mature, analytical and strategic foresight into thinking about the mid-/longterm direction and the structure for processes
- Proven track record of managing and developing sales teams in a tech company
- You have provided the structure to scale and reach targets effectively
- Structured, yet flexible - proactive with an agile mindset, handson and strategic: You get excited to build things from scratch so they can sustain and scale - but you are also able to shift gears quickly, adjust to new priorities
- You are open, and love working in a multi-cultural environment
- Business fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany is a winner of two categories in this year's Great Place to Work® competition for "Best employers in Consulting" and "Best employers in NRW".