HEAD OF CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, MARKETING-FINANCIAL SERVICES
12 month Contract-
BASED LONDON (remote working initially)
Our client a successful and highly entrepreneurial financial services business is looking for an experienced senior/head of level Marketing professional with extensive experience in the financial services sector, ideally with experience marketing to the financial adviser market.
You will be responsible for driving the campaign marketing strategy and implementation for the business, while leading and motivating a high performing team
- Develop the annual marketing strategy, ensuring all the business line strategies align
- Own the translation of the annual strategy and associated business line strategies into a plan
- Lead the campaign team to ensure the marketing plan is delivered to deadlines and on budget.
- Own the segmentation strategy to ensure messages out to market are clear and simple.
- Work with the content team to set the messaging and positioning
- Own the digital and traditional channel co-ordination across all the plans including paid media, print, email, SEO etc.
- Own the lead strategy to maximise the efficiency of the sales team in conversion to sale.
- Own the annual budget, reporting on a quarterly basis
- Lead a high performing team
- Drive alignment between marketing, product, sales and other marketing teams -in particular with content, digital, design, UX and PR.
You'll need broad marketing and campaign management skills, with particular expertise in digital marketing
- Broad marketing and campaign management experience gained in the financial services sector is essential.
- Experience marketing to the (financial) adviser channel is preferred
- Excellent digital marketing experience, with sound experience of using and championing new marketing technologies. Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo (or similar) is preferred
- Excellent leadership skills and a team motivator. Previous experience of managing teams is essential
- Project and campaign management skills.
- Ability to analyse data and translate it into insights and actions.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical level
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.