City of London, London
Job ref :
seit 4 Monaten
Start date :
Are you a driven Marketing Director, with skills across the full marketing mix, and with experience managing global strategies? Do you have a background in staffing and recruitment? If you are looking for a challenging, diverse yet exciting new opportunity - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Global Marketing Director on a 12 month maternity cover basis, for our client, an industry-leading, multi-brand specialist recruitment & search agency, based in Central London.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering a researched, innovative and measurable strategic and operational B2B and B2C marketing strategy, across acquisition, engagement, CRM, lead generation and brand guardianship, on a global scale & across multiple brands. You will manage a global marketing team of 10, and report directly into the CEO. You'll also be a member of the Operational Board, and represent the marketing function on the Management team.
Areas of responsibility include:
Technology, Innovations & Integration's:
- This role has overall responsibility for technology and integration's, which will see a number of projects being carried out over the course of the next 12 months. CRM upgrade will need involvement from the Marketing Director around customer journeys, automation and tracking; CRM integration with job aggregator system; CRM integration with e-comms platform; CRM integration with new websites.
- This role has overall responsibility to deliver analytics and ROI reporting to the Partner group and Board on a quarterly basis, as well as utilising the information with the marketing team to constantly hone and re-position activities to create maximum value for money and ROI for the business.
- This role has overall responsibility for delivering and managing the marketing budget. The budget is constructed both on a local office and brand level and then a global level.
- This role has overall responsibility for developing the managing the individual brands, as well as the overall group brand, EVP branding; ensuring consistency cross-locations.
You will have:
- Experience working within a Director level role, within staffing/recruitment industry
- Excellent people and stakeholder management; experienced managing large, global teams
- Global, multi-brand experience. Created & implemented strategies on a global scale
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, thriving and dynamic working environment - must be able to meet various deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, growing and highly successful business, in a role which offers autonomy, responsibility and seniority, and the chance to really push the envelope and drive the business forward. In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary, great benefits package, flexible working and company culture! Please only apply if you are available immediately/short notice and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.