My client is one of Australia's biggest and best software organisations for digital signage. They sell a world class platform that allows clients to create, manage and display their own animated content instantly.
They work with thousands of clients across Telco, Retail, Hospitality, Government, Travel / Transport and Healthcare
This role will suit a true Enterprise Business Developer who can use your extensive network to open doors to large corporates and can also develop new relationships.
To be successful you will need to be skilled in generating new business from scratch as well as up-selling, cross selling and managing contract renewals with existing clients.
You will have solid and stable experience dealing with solution sales. You have a passion for brilliance, you can suggest technology to solve business problems and will be a born negotiator.
- Achieving and exceeding all targets and key measures
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure a consistent, evolving market presence
- Providing solutions and tailoring packages to offer a holistic approach to clients' needs
- We are looking for someone who has solid experience in selling a service and managing a solution-based product
- You will also demonstrate tenacity, passion and an articulate, polished approach
- A team player
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with the complete sales cycle, from canvassing new business, closing deals and relationship management
- Previous experience selling a solution into Enterprise clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build rapport with C level clientele
- "Can do" attitude
- Strong track record in exceeding set targets
- Well-connected with strong relationships with key industry decision makers & influencers in more than one industry sector, including Retail, Health, Government and Marketing
- A 'Hunter' sales approach
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with a CRM system
- You are a people person
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.