Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ref :
seit 3 Monaten
Reporting to the Chairman, the Director of Business Development will be responsible to lead the business expansion of the company in the African market and also be responsible with liaising and discussions with the Clients for developing portfolios across sectors -agriculture, education, renewable energy, healthcare, etc-.
- Prepare comprehensive business plan for the company across sectors,
- Identify opportunities for growth, formulate business expansion strategies, international market strategy and support business development,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas,
- Develop & monitor aggressive sales targets,
- Regularly track the new sales projects value,
- Manage key accounts and maintain long term relations with customers, by regular follow ups- build and maintain relationships with long term clients,
- Networking skills and senior level contacts for better business development.
- Prepare MIS for the management
- Presentations to senior management
- Must have 20-25 years of Post qualification experience,
- The Candidate must have at least 15 years of functional experience in working with senior level Governmental agency,
- The Candidate must have at least 10 years of functional experience in working in developing large scale projects with senior level Governmental officials in developing countries,
- Excellent knowledge of the African markets,
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions,
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- CA, MBA or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the African markets.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.