DIGITAL PERFORMANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE- FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATION
BASED CITY, LONDON
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client a rapidly growing, fast-paced and highly successful global financial services organisation is looking for a digital performance marketing executive to play a key role in managing multichannel campaigns.
You will support the execution of paid search and supporting multichannel campaigns across Europe, including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
You'll need experience in performance marketing /biddable marketing, with experience of using google analytics and google ads
- Optimize existing Paid Search campaigns and creating new ones complying with Google's most up to date best practices
- Create and optimize prospecting and remarketing display campaigns across Paid Social, programmatic, UAC and ASA and other display networks
- Analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Communicate with stakeholders on campaigns, including performance reporting, progress updates and optimisation activities.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of experience in biddable /performance marketing
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads is essential
- Experience in segmenting audiences and launching campaigns in LinkedIn and other online marketing platforms
- Experience in managing all aspects of search marketing including regular reporting, and performance management
- Advanced analytical and Excel skills
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making
- Ideally you will be degree educated, preferably in any of the following subjects mathematics, economics, engineering, analytics
- Experience or interest in the financial services market
Interested? Send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.