My Client is a rapidly growing and award-winning Forex trading company. They are looking to increase their marketing team and want to add a
Digital Marketing Specialist
This role works closely with the local mobile marketing stakeholders and with the HQ core marketing team and will suit a person who possess a balance of skills across digital marketing and advertising. You're a highly organised operator that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, as part of a supportive team.
- Be in charge of Google and Facebook ads platform, setting the ads campaigns
- Tracking and analysing important metrics that affect the online traffic, service quotes and target audiences
- Producing a consistent brand message, and A/B testing setup and tracking, across all the social media channels
- Identify opportunities to grow leads and improve profitability of campaigns
- Responsible for bid management, keyword research and specific countries targeting campaigns with text for ads, etc.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update In-APP content
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant degree and 3+ years' experience in a similar role (Digital Marketing / mobile Marketing / Online Channel Management)
- 3 years + experience - Google display and search ads campaign experience
- 3 years experience with Facebook ads campaign
- Proven track record of ads campaign management, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Experience with analytics (eg. GA) and other bid management, tracking/attribution platforms is desirable.
- Experience in Financial Services sector an advantage but not essential
- Mandarin speaking
- Experience working on IOS and Google play an advantage
- Working knowledge of digital media including PPC/Social Media/SEM an advantage
If interested in the above please apply with your CV or call Pearce on (02) 9236-9061
Base salary $70-80k + Super + Bonus
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.