Senior Digital Content Executive - C. Hertfordshire (12 month FTC)
£35,000 per annum plus excellent added benefits.
Carter Murray are partnered with a large scale, nationwide health & wellbeing brand based in Central Hertfordshire who are looking to hire a hardworking and ambitious Senior Digital Content Executive to join their dynamic and fast-paced Marketing & Communications function.
You will be responsible for the focus of assisting with the design and delivery of a new SEO Content Strategy, content management and SEO for the website and blogs. The successful candidate will champion effective content posting and engaging communication across all digital platforms.
You will be joining an experienced, growing and dynamic marketing function who are at the heart of the business. You will be joining a web team of 6 and a wider marketing division of 20.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and management of all employer websites and blogs, working collaboratively with the wider EU Marketing divisions to share ideas and best practice.
- Develop a relationship and work closely with external SEO agency to develop, execute and deliver an achievable and effective content strategy including clear KPI's & timelines.
- Drive understanding and consideration of brand via engaging, insight-led and relevant digital content.
- Deliver an SEO roadmap to boost search rankings and ultimate user experience.
- Reporting and presenting to Senior Management on a regular basis.
- Making sure that creative content aligns to SEO, UX, brand, commercial and content standards/strategy.
- Engage with and manage external agencies where required.
- Act as point of contact to manage production, creation, publishing and cataloguing of all digital content.
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 3+ years in content strategy and SEO experience.
- Google Analytics & E-Commerce.
- Strategy minded and passionate about planning and executing an effective SEO and Digital Strategy.
- Proven ability to produce digital assets and content to strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing.
- Salary: £35,000 per annum.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and all public holidays.
- Other fantastic added benefits.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.