My clients "Know Your Payee" solutions provide best practice internal controls for the digital age, reduce business-to-business payment fraud and errors, meet compliance standards and facilitate supplier on-boarding. Due to the unique software-as-a-service products they have secured an enviable list of clients across a wide range of industries in a very short space of time. They are now looking to build on their success and are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to implement their customers and to ensure they are receiving the full benefit of the software on an on-going basis.
- Customer Onboarding - The CSM team are the first contact after sales. We initiate 'kick-off' calls with our customers and manage the action items necessary for implementation.
- Customer Lifecycle Management - Taking ownership of your customers and ensuring they are utilising the software to its full capacity.
- Customer Issue Tracking and Resolution - We have a support team, but you would need to help out with areas of support
- Conduct training on all products - May require travel interstate
- Raise development tasks/bugs in Jira
- Assist with testing
- Assist with sales demos at times which may require travel interstate
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar customer facing SaaS role
- Strong technical focus and knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident and engaging training and presentation skills
- The ability to outline business requirements for development requests and liaise with developers
- Well organised and have the ability to manage a large portfolio of customers independently
- Able to deal with conflict and devise potential solutions for our customers
- A strong work ethic and focus on delivery
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.