CUSTOMER STRATEGY SPECIALIST
£45,000 - £65,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a leading, global financial services business is looking for a Customer Strategy Specialist to join their Marketing team. The role will require approximately one day of travel to their Hampshire based office a week. You will have solid experience working in a customer strategy role within Financial Services business, as well as experience of working with customer experience and insight.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for managing all customer strategy activity from planning through to delivery and reporting. You will also be responsible for facilitating activities within the senior leadership group and influencing them on customer related plans and strategies.
- Responsible for undertaking reviews of the customer metrics and thresholds on an annual basis
- Identify and evaluate new innovative approaches and opportunities to improve customer experience
- Facilitate best practice within the team and across the business on customer policies
- Capturing customer insights from external sources
- Current/recent experience in a customer strategy role within a financial services business (ideally wealth management)
- Solid experience working with customer experience and insight
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership teams
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business units and senior stakeholder including C-suite
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.