A fast growing start-up has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager based in Dubai.
- As the Customer Experience Manager, you will oversee service strategy, operational excellence, and lead the customer experience for pre and post purchase support to our customers across all shopping channels.
- Manage a team responsible for customer service, customer operations, and retail operations.
- Take ownership of all customer service processes, ensuring the day-to-day operations are running smoothly.
- Recruit and onboard new members of the team, draft training materials, and put together training requirements to be successful in each customer service team role.
- Generate insights from the data available to inform business decisions across the company, focused on improving customer experience.
- Handle communication issues and troubleshoot operational difficulties.
- Identify KPIs to elevate customer service levels, enforce their trackability, and be responsible for reaching them.
- Follow industry best practices and research new ways to improve customer service either by signing up new tools, opening new customer service channels, or reworking the existing logic of the operations.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in customer experience
- Great organizational skills with no issues prioritizing tasks.
- A solid track record of project management.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best customer service practices and tools.
- Great understanding of order fulfillment processes.
- Good Excel skills.
- Gorgias knowledge is a plus.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.