This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and a creative-minded UX professional to lead the strategic and day to day customers and tourists experience environment, attraction and retention.
Reporting to the VP of Innovation and Customer experience, This is a key role for the organisation leading the development and delivery of audience focused experience and communications, to build awareness and brand activation on one of the most ambitious, forward-thinking and sustainable tourism project.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Drive the development of a continuous tourists experience enhancement strategy, covering the User Experience, Innovation and Destination Marketing activities.
- Mentor, encourage, foster and support intelligent innovation and risk taking in order to create and deliver business models that improve the user interaction and experience and deliver the best financial performance to the industry.
- Coordinate with all respective functions to build and strengthen the project(s) branding.
- Sets Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide leadership in managing a multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities;
- Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in spearheading user engagement and user experience, with a minimum of 5 years in leadership position;
- Track record of working across multiple geographies, or other international experience;
- Proven and demonstrable experience of defining and executing creative, impactful UX and Design Thinking strategies ;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to deal effectively and confidently with all levels within a matrix organisation;
- Experience of C-level executive destination marketing support;
- Experience of team management.
What's on Offer
There is a highly competitive package on offer including benefits.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.