CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & STRATEGY MARKETING MANAGER - financial services
£50,000 - £65,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
BASED, LONDON (some travel required to Hampshire)
Our client, a leading, global Investment & Wealth Management business is looking for an individual with solid experience in Customer Experience / Customer Strategy gained in the Financial Services sector, preferably from the Investment Management or Wealth space
Reporting into the Head of Strategic Marketing you will be responsible for managing activity to support the development and operational aspects linked to the Customer Strategy.
- Play a key role in the development of the customer strategy and customer maturity model
- Responsible for undertaking reviews of the customer metrics
- Capturing customer insights from external sources
- Develop papers for the ExCo in relation to the continued development of the customer strategy
- Develop customer strategy content for dissemination across the business
- Identify new opportunities for customer experience improvement and innovation.
- Current/recent experience in a Customer Experience/ Customer Strategy role, gained in the financial services sector
- Experience in investment management or wealth management would be preferred
- Solid experience working with customer experience and insight
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership teams
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.