Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum plus bonus
Carter Murray have partnered with a multi-channel brand with footprint across the UK as well as a fully transactional website. With a loyal and extensive customer base and a wide variety and range of products, they are a well-established and leading brand within their industry.
They are seeking a motivated and experienced retail CRM Manager to join them in their state of the art and vibrant head office based in North London.
This role is for a specialist retail CRM Manager who is also experienced across the across the entire marketing mix. This is an exciting role that will see you be responsible for the development and execution of an integrated marketing strategy across web and email, social, to acquire and to retain reactive customers. You will be innovative who looks and researches what's new all the while driving continuous improvement across usual business operations to maximise ROI. Supported by a Social Media Executive and a Marketing CRM Executive, you will be responsible for building and owning the trade calendar, constructing and executing campaigns, and ultimately using digital marketing to drive growth and engagement across all channels to help grow the brand.
An initial key project that the successful candidate will be involved in is to head up the re-launch of their loyalty strategy.
* Develop and execute the CRM communications plan.
* Source customer data and feedback to create insights.
* Develop and execute a loyalty strategy.
* Design, implement and manage the trade and customer communications plan using all available channels to acquire and retain reactive customers.
* Work with the Marketing CRM Executive to improve and deliver targeted email marketing to our customer base.
* Work collaboratively across the business - Buying, Merchandising, Sales Channels - to develop campaigns and content that support targets and priorities.
* Coordination and delivery of all marketing campaigns, including the creation of native content - written and visual.
* Optimise ROI from the marketing budget.
* Develop and manage CRM roadmap.
* Promote excellence in the CRM channels and deliver internal communications to support strategic initiatives; communicating latest trends, results to tests and best practices to maintain engagement.
* Motivate, manage and develop the marketing team with a key focus on customer acquisition, retention and high performance.
Skills & Experiences
* Proven track record of developing commercially successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
* Proven experience of managing a content/trade calendar.
* Ability to use a data driven approach to data-driven, to optimise campaigns and increase engagement.
* Effective leadership of teams.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.