CRM MANAGER - FINTECH
UP TO £45,000- £50,000 + BENEFITS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing fintech who specialises in international money transfer and payments in over 150 countries worldwide. Our client is looking for a talented CRM Manager to join and be part of busy their CRM Retention team, based in London.
An exiting role where you will be responsible for the planning, execution & analysis of all automated retention activity, and work collectively to develop and execute the global retention strategy in order to maximise customer value, drive engagement, and improve retention across all markets and products.
- Utilise all elements of CRM and steer the development of successful, long-term retention marketing strategies
- Develop a broad retention strategy that works as globally as possible, but is localised as much as necessary, across all available CRM channels
- Increase reach, frequency, and effectiveness of communications by utilizing all channels of communication
- Develop & implement RFM segmentation strategies to proactively monitor and manage churn and drive positive uplifts in repeat transacting customer rates
- Put customer insights at the heart of everything you do, and develop processes with relevant Insight and Analytics team to deliver against your roadmap
- Work towards performance-based targets, including open rates, click rates, conversion rates and CLTV
- 3-5 years of CRM experience
- Knowledge working with CRM campaign planning, development, and end-to-end
- Solid expertise with Braze is preferred
- Comfortable working across departments with senior stakeholders
- Competency in coding HTML, CSS, and Liquid highly advantageous
- Able to manage contending priorities and to effectively prioritise
- Able to develop and build complex segments within Braze
- Effectively leverage the features within Braze to drive customer engagement
- Strong commercial acumen and results-orientated
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of FS / money transfer business highly advantageous
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.