Creative Specialist- Management Consultancy
Carter Murray are proud to be partnered with an established and growing management consultancy firm based in Oxfordshire who are looking for a Content Specialist to join their team! This firm has won awards including Top 100 places to work as well as becoming the Number 1 place for personal development.
The role will be within the Employer Brand team and will help build awareness of the firm as an employer through creative visual designs. This is a hugely important role as it will increase the quality of the individuals they are looking to hire, the level of engagement that existing employees have and importantly assist the in the profitability of the organization overall.
- Working with external agencies on design concepts alongside using their own design skills to create assets for external use including videos, web pages, adverts, event materials or digital brochures.
- Understand the employer branding visual identity and proposition and ensure it is implemented across all graphics.
- Work closely with the employer brand team to develop the employer brand visual identity and strategy in the longer term.
- Organise employer brand content and asset creation (video, artwork, social posts) for roll out internally and externally including understanding design briefs and requirements, conceptualize visuals based on requirements, develop designs and present ideas and produce graphics across various medias.
- Create design concepts and where necessary supporting templates and assets to support major internal conferences.
- Creative flair with strong experience of design packages.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks ranging from high level concepts to ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Confident communicator with a can-do attitude, positive mindset, and problem solver.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.