Creative Production Manager
£38,000 - £47,500
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading and innovative retail brand who's passion is to challenge conventional procedures, be creative and to always be ahead of the competition. The core of this brand is to set ambitious challenges to use innovative approaches to commercial delivery to outsmart their competitors.
The Commercial Operations team are responsible for initiating and delivering projects that improve the efficiency, effectiveness and risk profile within Commercial Delivery. The team govern our operating models, ensuring they are adhered to by both Dyson and our suppliers. They are responsible for adding tangible value to our operations.
Based at the world class campus 5 days per week, reporting in to the Head of Commercial Operations you will be responsible for ensuring operating models and processes are correctly followed by external stakeholders, suppliers and internal divisions.
- Setting up new suppliers and operating models, managing their warranty period and managing governance forums.
- Working closely with subject matter experts within specific project teams, external suppliers and internal stakeholders such as Procurement and Legal.
- Support the implementation of new target operating models.
- When managing projects, you will manage the delivery of system implementations, managing suppliers and manage the supplier onboarding process.
- When governing projects, you will be responsible for managing contracts and project scope, keeping them up to date with the latest ways of working.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on supplier management, driving actions on both sides and providing communications on change and improvement ideas to the current model.
- Evolve the marketing research management system to capture improved ways of working.
- Daily administration to support project delivery, task delivery and ad-hoc.
- 3 years' experience in a similar account management/marketing role (operational, digital and project management).
- Being able to produce operational improvements, managing complex operational issues ad working with third party providers.
- Stakeholder management experience of both technical and non-technical teams across all levels.
- Confident, hands on, team player and a clear and concise communicator.
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus and pension schemes.
- Private medical, dental and life assurance.
- Employee discounts.
- Free on-site lunches, hot drinks, on site gym and beauty salon.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.